Bad Love *First Song*
Part I
I can remember that day
when I saw you...the first time
my heart exploited ... my blood was burned
I could be your friend
but time showed me that...
/chorus/
I must go away from you
I do not want to hurt you.
However It kill me again
that feeling that I hate.
Part II
Your eyes were my bane
your smile, my drug
Walk through those places just remember me
that I can't be with you
By this I say.
/chorus/
In my life I never felt the same
I can't forget you...
My soul is crying but my body looks ok
My music ...My medicine
Although...
I can remember that day
when I saw you...the first time
my heart exploited ... my blood was burned
I could be your friend
but time showed me that...
/chorus/
I must go away from you
I do not want to hurt you.
However It kill me again
that feeling that I hate.
Part II
Your eyes were my bane
your smile, my drug
Walk through those places just remember me
that I can't be with you
By this I say.
/chorus/
In my life I never felt the same
I can't forget you...
My soul is crying but my body looks ok
My music ...My medicine
Although...
//chorus//
M l R
M l R
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario